Senior Account Executive
Around the world, billions upon billions of mobile phone calls are made every single day, and yet the phone app has remained unchanged since smartphones launched over a decade ago. Hiya is determined to change this by revolutionizing the way people make and receive mobile phone calls. We are working with mobile phone makers (including Samsung) and mobile carriers (including AT&T) to bring this innovation to all of their global subscribers - over 80 million monthly users today, and growing. With offices in Seattle, London, and Budapest, and backing from top investors in the US and Europe, we are an exceptionally diverse and skilled team positioned to change the mobile phone experience forever.
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our team in Seattle, you’ll be evaluating prospects’ needs, matching needs to the right data solution and then going in for the close!
We'd like you to have experience with enterprise sales and account management, a background in technology and a passion for data and how it can help businesses be more efficient in customer interactions is a definite must-have in this role.
In this role, you will:
- Monitor and actively follow up on inbound sales leads utilizing a commonly used CRM platform (customer relationship management);
- Create, manage and own your sales pipeline from the prospect’s initial inquiry to the close of the deal;
- Actively develop opportunities by identifying and researching potential accounts;
- Present custom web/phone demonstrations to prospects after evaluating their needs and matching to the best solution(s);
- Maintain and grow existing customer base by providing best-in-class customer service;
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Account Management, and Product teams to provide our customers with the best possible product experience;
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches;
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events;
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales;
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Other job duties as assigned.
What we expect from you:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- 7+ years of experience exceeding sales goals: exceeding sales quota and quality ‘contact’ metrics (numbers of meetings secured, etc.)
- Demonstrated curiosity outside your immediate role, with the purpose of adding value and achieving overarching department goals.
- Bachelor degree.
What you should expect from us:
- Work at a supportive and fast-growing startup with a fantastic team.
- Make an impact in the lives of tens of millions of consumers.
- Many office perks and great company benefits.
- Collaborate and learn from other great team members.
- Support in developing your skills and accelerating your career
Hiya is an equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status