Inside Sales Representative
In a nutshell:
We are growing our sales team and looking for driven and curious individuals that match our current team atmosphere! While your personal success is up to you, we have a strong team-based culture and working well within a team and accepting their feedback is imperative to an individual’s long-term success at vCita.
Founded in 2010, vCita set out to change the way people turn their passions into business. Today, as a market leader in the small and medium sized business management space, the company has grown to a team of over 80 but remains focused on the original goal. Tailored specifically for service providers, our software continues to redefine the way they interact with their clients — by driving more opportunities from the web, mobile, email, and social with an ease of use designed for the average person.
Our teams are based out of two of the world’s most active cities in the technology space, Bellevue, Washington and Tel-Aviv, Israel.
- Make outbound calls to new trial users and introduce vCita to them.
- Help our potential clients understand how vCita can solve their everyday business challenges.
- Take Inbound appointments with new potential clients.
- Effectively demo vCita, tailoring it to the client’s specific needs.
- Respond to live chats with potential clients.
- Manage your own pipeline with over 300 new leads every month.
vCita offers competitive pay with 100% coverage for employee health insurance premiums (medical, dental, vision, life & disability). 401k plan with matching contribution. Generous PTO policy and paid holidays. Paid parking or Commute reimbursement. Free gym at the building site. Snacks and drinks are provided daily and there are weekly catered lunches where we all eat together
- Creative: Tailoring the right solution for a variety of small business owners.
- Empathetic: Putting yourself in our client’s shoes and understand their pain points.
- Driven: You’ll be the one deciding how successful you are in this role. Your quota and KPIs are your guide to be the best rep on the team.
- Tech Savvy: You understand how SaaS technology works and have basic technical skills.
- Curious: You always want to know more and you are not afraid to ask questions.
- Great Communicator: You can change up your communication style depending on your audience. It’s important to have excellent written and oral communication skills to succeed in this role.
- Coachable: You know there's always room for improvement. You seek out constructive criticism and opportunities for growth.
- Extra Credit: Previous SaaS sales experience, experience using a CRM system and Intercom. Fluency in French or Spanish is also a bonus.