Inside Sales Representative - Enterprise
- Take up our mission to make state-of-the-art AI and ML effortlessly scalable (& cost effective!) for Fortune 500 and government customers everywhere
- Experience rapid growth in the first AI startup to be funded by Google
Algorithmia automates, optimizes, and accelerates every step of the journey to deploying machine learning at scale. We allow anyone to run models on massively parallel infrastructure in minutes instead of months. In our cloud or your datacenter - all completely managed for maximum performance at minimum cost. Already trusted by more than 80k developers and major enterprise customers, Algorithmia makes scalable machine learning fast, simple, and cost-effective for everyone.
Due to increasing customer demand, we’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our Enterprise sales team. You’ll be the first point of contact for prospective customers, uncovering their AI and ML needs, and work with our Sales Executives find the best solutions. You’ll spend your time qualifying and pre-qualifying leads, and establishing successful relationships with a robust customer base of the world’s top companies, including finance, government, Fortune 500 Enterprise, and leaders in the machine learning and artificial intelligence domains.
As an Enterprise SDR at Algorithmia, you will:
- Respond to inbound sales requests (phone, chat, email) and perform basic discovery to determine qualification and next steps
- Prospect for new sales opportunities including cold outbound and warm leads
- Educate new and prospective clients on Algorithmia’s features and functionality
- Research target accounts to identify key contacts and other critical information
- Manage a high volume of daily outbound activities - cold calls, follow-ups, research, data entry, CRM upkeep, emails, social, etc.
- Work closely with our Marketing team to provide lead feedback and help drive more qualified leads
- Provide daily and weekly reports to management
- Have a real career plan, with mentorship and fast-track opportunities to promotion, technical leadership, people management, or wherever your interests may be
- Work from our fantastic, Seattle waterfront offices (in the Pike Place Market) with flexible working hours, and the opportunity to work from home or even go 100% remote in the future
We might make the perfect match if you:
- Are passionate about machine learning and artificial intelligence – one of the fastest growing industries on earth!
- Have solid sales qualification experience in the B2B or Enterprise space, and can demonstrate utilizing a consultative approach
- Understand the sales funnel and have experience with data-driven strategies
- Have an exceptional phone manner and are comfortable making a high number of outbound calls per day
- Are able to quickly become knowledgeable in SaaS concepts and the technical details of our products
- Are outgoing, positive, have an energetic personality, and a highly proactive approach
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or relevant industry experience with a track record of success
- Bonus points for experience with Salesforce, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, or similar tooling
As an SDR at Algorithmia, you’ll join a company that’s scaling rapidly and already has huge customer demand. You’ll solve real customers problems, make an impact, and work in a flexible environment that encourages growth. You’ll be welcomed into an intelligent, quirky team, and gain access to fantastic perks beyond just salary, equity, and insurance benefits.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW, or learn more at algorithmia.com
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.