Inside Sales Associate
At Flyhomes, we’re on a mission to make it simple to buy and sell homes. The traditional process is broken, with an average home taking over 90 days to sell and costing thousands of dollars. We make buying and selling a home stress-free and instant. We’ve built an exceptional team, have raised capital from top-notch investors and are growing fast, buying and selling nearly 100 homes per month.
Flyhomes currently operates in 5 markets with ambitious plans to expand. The Inside Sales Associate is on the front line and works with prospective clients directly to articulate the value propositions that we provide, understand the unique situation of each and every person, and provide solutions to help someone buy their dream home or sell their current home.
About the job:
This is a cross-functional role where deep collaboration between our marketing, sales and operations teams is paramount. You will work on behalf of prospective clients to help introduce them to Flyhomes and ensure that they are set up to have an incredible experience.
Roles & responsibilities :
- Be the face and voice of Flyhomes handling the complex needs of prospective clients with professionalism and empathy.
- Guide clients to understand all aspects of the Flyhomes home buying or home selling process responding quickly to questions and unresolved issues via email, phone and chat.
- Work closely with internal teams (sales and operations) to deliver a seamless experience to Flyhomes clients.
- Deeply understand our customers needs, sharing insights with our product, sales, and operations teams to improve customer experience.
- Remain flexible to work schedules that will include weeknight or weekend coverage.
- Develop creative outreach programs and execute them in order to drive results.
We’re looking for teammates who are...
- Results-driven...in a friendly way: You’re competitive and motivated to win, but believe that winning with others is far better than winning on your own. You’re the first one to jump in to help out the team when someone is stretched thin.
- Other-oriented and Empathetic: You put others first and look for ways to brighten other peoples’ day (even when it’s raining...especially when it’s raining!). You get energy from helping people.
- Hungry: Your can-do attitude and high energy is infectious and propels you to deliver an incredible client experience, while working outside normal business hours and on weekends when people are looking for homes.
- Exceptional Communicator: You listen first and understand a prospective client’s situation, simplifying and articulating complicated concepts multiple times a day with a fresh outlook and enthusiasm.
- Flexible: You work well in ambiguity, feel comfortable context-shifting, and adapt quickly to changing processes and tools, and can self-motivate and educate.
- Customer service and/or sales experience
- Real estate industry experience
- Previous startup experience
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S