Director, Partner Sales & Operations
Ekata (formerly Whitepages Pro) provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
In the Director, Partner Sales & Operations role you will:
- Drive revenue to hit targets and maximize our existing partnership potential and manage trail partner to convert to long term partnerships.
- Develop and manage partner relationships and communication, maintaining a high level of transparency and accountability.
- Work effectively with high-level executives at our partners, handling push-back and creative tension with professional maturity.
- Build and maintain work-back schedules to handle project deadlines and ensure on-time delivery while maintaining high quality of program deliverables.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams for program planning and execution - developing strategies across each tier of partnerships.
- Drive process for our internal operations team to improve the planning and execution on channel success.
- Use data to drive program innovation, actively making recommendations to key partners and internal stakeholders.
- Lead overall partner program internal communications and documentation across all partners and channels.
- Work closely with multiple partners and teams to define, document and implement process workflows.
- Identify and drive process optimizations to improve efficiency of GTM execution and delivery.
- Build and maintain extensive documentation on processes, workflows, and communication standards/ requirements. This includes creating sales collateral and internal process documentation.
The ideal Director, Partner Sales & Operations will have:
- 7+ years of experience in Program Management and partnership or sales operations
- Experience managing a sales or partnership team carrying quota as well as the associated P&L
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in marketing, operations, or related business experience
- Experience working with partners internationally across EMEA, LATAM, and APAC
- Experience preparing content and presenting to C-level executives
- Proficient in MS Office, with advanced Excel capabilities
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Hungary and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.