Customer Success Manager
Today, there is a chronic and pervasive customer data problem -- one that’s preventing some of the world’s most loved brands from understanding and engaging their customers through meaningful and captivating customer experiences. Amperity has invented a way to solve this problem with the horsepower of a distributed data infrastructure and the intelligence of bleeding-edge machine learning algorithms and techniques. Amperity frees, connects, and makes customer data usable so brands can create extraordinary customer experiences at scale. This approach unleashes the creative potential of Amperity users, allowing them to excel at what they do and bring their best ideas to life.
Amperity is a rapidly growing technology company, venture-backed by the early investors of Amazon, Facebook, LinkedIn, Spotify, Concur, Flipkart and many more. Our team of successful, repeat entrepreneurs is focused on building a company comprised of top-tier talent and a suite of disruptive products that drive tremendous value for our customers and the consumers they serve.
- As a Customer Success Manager at Amperity, you will act as the client advocate and trusted advisor to our customer base. You will partner with the client to identify their data strategy, build a roadmap to unlock business value, and determine the best method for measuring the impact of Amperity.
- Work with a broad array of stakeholders, including IT, Marketing, Analytics to ensure that Amperity’s customers realize business value.
- Understand the client from a business and strategic perspective - know their business, understand the problems they are trying to solve for, know their industry, and develop an understanding of Amperity’s value proposition within the context of the customers business.
- Understand the client from a practitioner’s perspective - what does their day look like, what systems and technologies do they use, what are their pain points, how can Amperity’s solution drive the most meaningful results.
- Build and own the business case for your client partnerships, delivering value and ROI for each of business functions within the customer’s organization that may be using Amperity whether it be marketing, data analysis, or IT infrastructure.
- Create and maintain account plans that ensure internal alignment and drive towards renewal and product adoption of Amperity with customers.
- Assist the marketing department in developing illustrative examples of customer success with Amperity to include, but not limited to case studies, webinars, and press
- Be an advocate of your client base across the organization – work with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Executive Leadership teams to ensure the Amperity service is built to be well-aligned with client needs and goals.
- BA/BS or similar degree in applicable field, or relevant experience.
- Extensive experience in strategic customer-facing roles.
- Ability to navigate enterprise organizations: You’re organized, able to self start and prioritize your work, manage complex tasks, and navigate complex organizations and people dynamics.
- Demonstrated ability to challenge customers to improve upon their strategies as a true partner.
- Excellent presentation and client management skills across all levels of an organization.
- People person - you bring more energy than you take; colleagues and clients love spending time with you.
- Fast and flexible problem solver, thrives on tackling challenging problems with customers and driving towards a solution.
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, swiftly-changing environment.
- Experience in one of the following industries: Retail, Travel & Hospitality, Financial Services, Manufacturing & Distribution.
- Aligned with and motivated by performance-based compensation plans.
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Please see below to apply directly or contact [email protected] for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.