In just a little over a decade, PitchBook has grown into a global organization with offices in Seattle, San Francisco, New York, London and Mumbai. With consistent high double-digit growth since 2009, the company has become the industry's leading source of private market data, serving more than 4,000 clients around the world.
As a five-time winner of the Best Workplaces in Washington award, PitchBook is committed to fostering an open, collaborative work environment driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. Our culture is at the heart of our success, and it's something we work on every day.
Our primary home for the last decade, PitchBook's Seattle office is located just blocks away from Pike Place Market and historic Pioneer Square. Our headquarters boast stunning mountain views, open collaboration spaces and a startup culture that emphasizes hard work and camaraderie. Working in our Seattle office means growing your career alongside smart, dedicated people in the city where it all began.
About the Role:
The PitchBook Business Intelligence and Sales Operations team supports rigorous insights and data-driven process across the enterprise. As the scope and sophistication of data applications and platforms continue to grow, so do the needs for leadership and support of emerging programs and strategic business initiatives. The BI team is looking for a seasoned manager to support the operation and roadmap of the CRM platform for the Buy-Side Equity Research business. Competitive candidates are process and data savvy with a strong background in measurement, managing CRM tools such as Salesforce and building relationships in a cross-functional team environment.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel
- Manage role(s) that support basic administration and maintenance of the CRM system
- Translate CRM marketing needs/requests/goals into robust technical requirements and user stories
- Partner with multiple stakeholder teams to develop documentation and solutions that meet all CRM needs
- Identify product and/or data gaps and shortcomings that block CRM capabilities
- Partner with broader deployment and CRM operations team to inform decision making, and to identify and build CRM process and technology improvements
- Leverage reporting, BI/technology team, financial/business analysts, BI data experts, operations teams to identify and analyze drivers of performance
- Maintain the global CRM roadmap, including sequencing and timing of capabilities and features
- Build relationships with operational leaders across the business, including sales, brand and regional marketing, partnerships, and customer operations, to develop an intimate understanding of needs, priorities, strategies and plans. Ensure compliance, BI and technology requirements are fully considered in all plans
- Triage all incoming requests to ensure strategic relevance
- Manage vendor relationships and keep up to date with new features and functionalities
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of CRM/sales operations experience with a bachelor's degree
- Experience with marketing and tracking financial services/investment products and research
- Ability to help direct, plan, and deliver on multiple projects in a timely manner
- Experience in CRM and data tools including Salesforce, Power BI, Tableau and Task and Project management tools like Asana and JIRA
- Track record of successful team and role development with direct people management responsibilities
At PitchBook, we provide transparency into the capital markets by organizing the world's meaningful business information and making it useful to our customers. We work tirelessly to arm global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape-including companies, investors, funds, investments, exits and people-so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. Our data and analysis are available through our award-winning flagship product, the PitchBook Platform, as well as our powerful suite of integrated tools, industry news and in-depth reports.
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.