The Technical Assistant on Xinova Innovation Services team is responsible for providing technical and administrative support. Ensures timely and cost-effective completion of administrative details with the ability to coordinate diverse tasks requiring exceptional organizational skills. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on the team.
- Provides support for project completion; assists with project plan in consultation with appropriate participants and coordinates steps to ensure participation of appropriate interested individuals and groups.
- Assists with project status to ensure progress toward completion and required procedural steps are completed fully and in a timely manner.
- Seeks cooperation and input in project assignments; coordinates needed meetings to gather input and meet procedural requirements.
- Provides status reports to senior management or other management to keep them apprised of progress and any anticipated issues.
- Regular contact with outside clients to coordinate project timelines and deliverables.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What We’re Looking For
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Strong Organizational and Project Management Acumen
- Results and action orientation; high sense of urgency, with a bias for action
- Inclusive style; collaborative
- Vision for further development of this role within with organization