Strategic Alliance Director
Nintex changes how work gets done through process management and automation. Since 2006, we have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming businesses via process management and automation – thereby improving productivity.
Are you able to lead through influence? Are you adept at managing business-critical partnerships? We are seeking a Strategic Alliance Director to drive further success on the Salesforce platform. In this highly visible and singular role you will have the opportunity to strengthen relationships, forge cross-company partnerships, own Go to Market (GTM) strategy, drive technical readiness as well as orchestrate Independent Software Vendor (ISV) sales.
This role could be based remotely in the United States and can work from your home office.
Your contribution will be:
- Develop and manage key relationships with Salesforce and top Independent Software Vendor (ISV) partners
- Work with internal teams and ISV Business Development counterparts to develop the Go to Market (GTM) plan
- Identify new major account sales opportunities and develop and execute plans to close new business in close partnership with sales organization
- Help extend GTM partnerships with ISVs’ Implementation Partners
- Orchestrate ISV sales and technical readiness to drive GTM enablement
- Work with ISV to connect relevant teams for marketing, R&D collaboration, and sales
- Track and measure performance against GTM plan
To be successful we think you need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- ISV alliance and GTM experience
- Deep understanding of the SaaS landscape with experience from a SaaS company in similar role
- Experience of structuring and leading cooperative sales strategies with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Worked directly with or at Salesforce
- Success in closing strategic partnerships that drive incremental revenue
- Quota carrying ISV Manager with history of overachieving
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.