Sr. Technical Program Manager
Are you looking to join our Consumer Payments team at the forefront of travel technology development? Expedia's Global Payments team (EGP) powers 40 payment Methods in 86 currencies, over 150+ countries for 21 Expedia Group brands with +200K suppliers. EGP technology and Operations handles over 80 billions of dollars of payments annually.
In this role you will wear many hats - leverage your unique combination of skills in Business acumen, Architecture, Technical Program Management and Delivery Management. It provides you opportunity to be part of delivering customer focused – enterprise level solutions using cloud technologies for exponentially growing e-Commerce and Payments Domain. If you are a strong technology leader, with a growth mindset and one who loves challenges, we want to hear from you!
- Own End to End Delivery of Epics and Features for multiple Payment Programs.
- Seasoned in use case Gap - Analysis, conducting JAD sessions, process mapping and decomposing Epics into Features and Technical Stories.
- Work closely with Product Management in defining the MVP (Scope Prioritization) and developing a cohesive schedule/plans across the company to delivery on your programs.
- Be the point of communication for your program's status to a broad audience from executives to engineers.
- Work closely with the development leads to ensure features are delivered.
- Ensure our Program Management process is followed and improved
WHO YOU ARE:
- 10+ years of hands-on Technical Program Management experience leading large, cross-organizational enterprise level programs.
- Responsible for doing gap analysis, and translating the Business Requirements into Engineering Consumable One Pager Specs that contains high level process flow diagram, impact analysis for upstream and downstream dependencies.
- Responsible for scope prioritization, work break down and building schedules.
- Background in Service Oriented Architecture implementation along with technical program delivery experience
- Excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills, with extensive experience of working with senior management.
- Experiences working cross-culturally and cross-functionally, and ability to adapt personal style to different environments
- Self-motivated, able to deal with ambiguity, and work well under pressure to meet deadlines within short time constraints
- High degree of competency within all phases of Software Development Life Cycle
- Bachelors of Science degree in an engineering discipline is preferred.
- A Business or Finance degree would be a bonus.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
WHY JOIN US:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.