Program Manager, Global Security Training
Do you have a desire to be part of the hottest industry out there, cybersecurity, and are passionate about providing guidance to others?
Are you a resourceful, driven project manager ready to influence change? Expedia Group's Enterprise Risk & Security’s Engagement Team is looking for you if you want to strengthen employee defense against cyber and physical security threats.
What You’ll Do
Make a difference company-wide. Collaborate across EG Brands raising security awareness. Help employees better understand security so they confidently follow policy and procedures and engage the help they need when they need it.
- You'll run multiple large-scale training programs from development to delivery, creating project and communication plans built from scratch
- Spearhead company-wide training initiatives, designing and developing compelling creative that drives security awareness through a variety of channels
- You will lead and influence internal and external partners including developing detailed technical project plans (stories) for developers and engineers to utilize for product / program creation as a result of requirement gathering
- Engage targeted groups to improve participation in required training, meet training deadlines, and communicate completion rates on an executive and project level
- You'll develop framework for new security training programs and advance existing ones
- Interact with ERS Leaders and Brand Stakeholders as you figure out training needs and discover solutions to meet those needs
- You will apply a test and learn strategy to find the best monitoring and measurement solutions
Who You Are
- You possess a minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience as project manager/program manager
- Have a bachelor’s degree in business administration or management, communications, marketing, or related field
- Your're enthusiastic about working with people and can laser focus heads down when needed
- Are confident in planning, hosting, and leading events and training programs
- You are a wordsmith who can translate technical topics into simple, clean, creative communications to all level of employees
- Are especially organized and semi-obsessed with documenting project details
- You're extremely resourceful and self-sufficient, adapts quickly and is fearless about trying new things while anticipating future needs and risks
Why Join Us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.