Director of PMO
Yesler is growing again! With this growth, Yesler seeks a Director of PMO to provide leadership and strengthen the organization's core business practices in project delivery.
The Director, Project Management Office (PMO) is responsible for establishing Yesler's PMO organization as a center of excellence. The Director will be responsible for the overall project management function, providing leadership, integration and management of PMO processes and operations to improve the consistency and efficiency of the Agency's project delivery.
The PMO Director leads a team of dedicated Project Managers on their mission to exceed client expectations through streamlined communication, efficient processes and dedication to quality. They understand what it takes to deliver strategic, creative, and innovative marketing projects to clients, and develop team talent to make it happen.
The Director is additionally responsible for evaluating and improving project management processes as well as the technical tools required to achieve success.
- Define the PMO strategy and lead the design and implementation of a common project management methodology, standards and tools to drive and facilitate successful delivery of integrated marketing projects.
- Own the execution of the PMO governance, reporting and review framework to provide a holistic view of all organizational project activity.
- Manage interdependencies and coordination across projects to ensure that information relating to project deliverables, risks and issues are effectively communicated between stakeholders and that key performance indicators are monitored and evaluated.
- Manage and balance PMO workload and assignments.
- Work closely with the Customer and Sales organization to resolve service delivery issues with a continuous focus on maximizing sales productivity.
- Ensure development of all PM's including appropriate certifications and training as part of a comprehensive development plan.
- Ensure that all team members understand their roles and accept their responsibilities. Develop positive relationships with client stakeholders and internal teams.
- Coach and mentor team managers.
- Minimum 7-10 years project management experience in a marketing agency environment, preferably B2B focused;
- 5+ years working on large enterprise marketing teams;
- 5+ years of progressive responsibility managing teams, preferably in an agency or consultancy setting;
- Bachelor's Degree;
- PMP Certification preferred;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Consultative approach to client engagements. Strong listener but able to present a compelling POV;
- Expertise working with C-Suite executives and comfort-level influencing those in Marketing and Sales leadership roles; and,
- Strong team leader and mentor.
About YeslerYesler is a B2B marketing agency that blends strategy, creativity, and technology to build demand, engage customers, and grow revenue. From offices in Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia, Toronto, Singapore and London, we're a team of more than 200 strategists, designers, technologists, media experts, and analysts who are on a mission to change the marketing status quo. We take an integrated approach to serving the entire marketing organization-not only the strategies, content, and programs to create demand but also the infrastructure, operations, and project management required to execute, measure, and optimize for results.
Yesler has been recognized as a great place to work, and the awards keep rolling in. We've earned more than 19 Best Workplace Awards over the last decade, placement on the Inc. Magazine list of America's Fastest Growing Companies for five years in a row, and we were named one of the Top 50 B2B Marketing Agencies by Chief Marketer in 2016 and 2017.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences, so we can ultimately be better together.
Our policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, and internships are not based on a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status. We strongly encourage women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
Visit yesler.com to learn more, or follow us on Twitter @yeslerb2b.