Demand Generation, Sales Programs Manager
We are seeking a Demand Generation Content Manager - Sales Programs to join our Demand Generation team, and you will play a huge part in ensuring our team’s activities continue to drive steep growth rates. Our inbound lead volume is large and growing, and we have a huge opportunity to optimize how these leads get scored and routed to sales, how salespeople are notified of new leads, and how salespeople engage with new leads. This role will own the plays that drive leads from the Demand Generation funnel into Sales Engagement. This role will work closely with Sales Operations, Marketing Automation, Sales Leadership and other teams to implement new processes and drive results. This is not a Sales Operations or Administrator role. It is a Demand Generation Role - reporting to the Director of Demand Generation and is located at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
In this role, you will work with our Sales, Marketing Automation, Sales Operations, and other teams in creating content (via Outreach.io) that will optimize the sales funnel for Smartsheet. You will own, measure, and refine the motions that send leads to the sales team. You will employ the “always be testing” mantra to continuously improve the program.
- Gain a deep understanding of the motions through which our sales team engages with our inbound and outbound leads, for both the new and expansion sides of the business
- Create and Optimize all sales outreach content (sequences, templates, and snippets) currently delivered by Outreach.io
- Own, measure and refine the motions that send leads to the sales team - lead scoring, lead routing logic, sales trigger conditions, sales enablement documentation, sales follow up motions, etc.
- Regularly communicate to the Sales team - ensuring Sales teams are made aware of the content that is available to them, and sharing results and recommendations to Sales Management and the broader Sales Org
- 2-5 years’ years experience in B2B technology marketing.
- Excellent grasp of B2B SaaS marketing, selling concepts and the sales funnel.
- Strong creativity, copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Experience with Sales Automation software (e.g. Outreach.io), CRM automation tools (e.g. SalesForce.com), marketing automation platforms (e.g. Marketo), and Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau).
- Direct selling experience preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent discipline.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.