Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.
We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
We are looking for an Agile Practitioner to join our Agile Practice team which serves, coaches and inspires our product development teams. The Agile Practice team is made up of champions and guides of agile and lean principles. We foster employee engagement to inspire innovative solutions and we are passionate about cultivating processes and practices that promote effective delivery of quality products our customers love.
This is a full time servant leadership role enabling the continuous improvement of our highly productive teams of smart and engaged engineers.
Auth0 has been remote friendly since inception and embraces a remote work-style. Most employees work remotely and we have the tools and resources in-place to ensure success. Not only are we looking for a talented agile practitioner, we are looking for someone who will contribute to our culture.
- Provide customized support and training to product teams, geared toward improving agile understanding and performance
- Coach product teams in self-organization, cross-functionality, experimentation and learning
- Help product teams to create high-value products
- Coach teams to clarify their mission (enable a missionaries, not mercenaries, culture)
- Teach teams techniques to increase focus and reduce WIP
- Guide teams towards greater dynamic, collaboration and effectiveness
- Guide teams to reflect on both customer experience and internal process to uncover opportunities
- Help teams to be effective in breaking down work to the smallest valuable and feasible increment
- Guide teams to estimate capacity, velocity and throughput to enable accurate forecasting
- Help teams to improve backlog clarity and maintenance processes
- Teach teams how to interpret flow metrics and analytics as well as teach leaders how to interpret and influence results
- Provide 1-1 mentorship to all team members
- Support the efficient flow of work through the system by helping teams remove obstacles
- Support Lean and Agile thinking as the norm and help foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Cultivate trust through personal and team relationships
- Create effective change with indirect leadership techniques
- Guide teams to improve trust and communication
- Help teams to create a safe environment for healthy conflict and meaningful collaboration
- Teach teams how to inspect previous effectiveness to inform future improvements
You are a good fit if you:
- Have excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Love leading and inspiring teams to reflect and learn
- Enjoy rapidly changing environments
- Excel at using data-driven analysis to measure and enable continuous delivery
- Have at least 2 years experience as a servant leader to engineering teams in an agile organization
- Value the intent behind practices like retrospectives, iteration planning, daily stand-ups, backlog refinement, TDD, pair programming, frequent and iterative delivery, and fast feedback loops
- Are biased towards delivery, transparency, honesty, learning and innovation
- Strive to inspire the agile mindset at all levels
- Have experience using Jira and GitHub
- Enjoy exploring opportunities to build teams and relationships in remote work environments
- Have experience scaling tools, processes, practices and mindset in a rapidly growing company
- Constantly seek new ways of approaching common problems
- Relish in helping teams improve their approach to enable more frequent delivery and feedback loops
- #US-E; #CA; #AR
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Read Full Job Description