Staff Product Mgmt Manager
ServiceNow, The Enterprise Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building intelligent enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
To scale our growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them, not behind them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
Service Now’s Cloud Services Program Management team is responsible for product delivery across our cloud environment, touching all elements of the cloud infrastructure. Product scope includes driving core infrastructure services design, and deployment. The team is a key partner to the hardware architecture and product development teams and are an integral part of the Cloud Infrastructure Organization.
What you get to do in this role:
- Product execution: Work with engineering leadership team to implement and deliver products.
- Market and Competitive Analysis: Figure out what’s happening out there speaking with end users, customers, partners, and industry experts
- Product Strategy: Identify set of differentiated opportunities for ITOM product with a solid rationale for pursuing them.
- Partnership Evaluation: Pursue inorganic approaches to deliver solutions where appropriate.
- Product Enablement & Success: Collaborate with outbound product management, Marketing, and Pre/Post Sales teams for cementing product success.
- 5+ years of product management experience and/or equivalent experience as a solutions architect in the ITOM domain.
- Profound understanding and hands on experience with system, network and application management solutions.
- Deep familiarity with cloud-based solutions, log and metric analytics tools.
- Understanding of various AI/ML technologies and their application to IT Operations tools.
- The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible
- Thinks strategically, fast-learning and communicates with impact.
- Thrives in ambiguity and operates fluently.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science (requirement).
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies
- Experience working on content management and/or sharing solution supporting both internal and external users
- Experience writing product requirements and other collateral to communicate the vision, strategy, and feature set for the product line
- Experience monitoring and guiding product development teams throughout the execution phases for new and existing releases as the customer advocate
- Passion for and experience with collaborative technologies, either in the consumer or enterprise space
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into actionable product roadmap
- Ability to manage product and feature trade-offs with sales, marketing, engineering, and management teams
- Self-starter, leader, high energy level (most Product Managers at ServiceNow set the direction for multiple development teams)
- Strong communication and presentation skills, in executive and public speaking environments
- Good analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate capability to manage multiple projects and to prioritize activities for optimal results
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.