Senior Technical Product Manager
eSentire® is the largest pure-play Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service provider, keeping organizations safe from constantly evolving cyber-attacks that technology alone cannot prevent. Its 24x7 Security Operations Center (SOC), staffed by elite security analysts, hunts, investigates, and responds in real-time to known and unknown threats before they become business disrupting events. Protecting more than $6 trillion in corporate assets, eSentire absorbs the complexity of cybersecurity, delivering enterprise-grade protection and the ability to comply with growing regulatory requirements.
eSentire has been recognized in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™, Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers, and Gartner’s Market Guide for Managed Detection and Response. For more information, visit www.eSentire.com and follow @eSentire.
Our Technical Product Managers are responsible for creating and maturing capabilities that deliver world-class security to our customers. TPMs define business requirements, develop product plans for our platform or security capabilities, and roadmap and drive engineering efforts across the company. To succeed in this role, you must be able to move fast, break down complex problems and make data-driven decisions to delight our customers. We’re looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who thrive in collaborative and transformational startup environments.
What you own:
- Define the product plans for our machine-learning-driven security platform and associated capabilities.
- Be the voice of our customers. Engage directly with partners and customers to understand how they work with our products, their challenges and the opportunities for growth.
- Run metrics-driven beta programs to collect customer feedback, as well as measure progress and effectiveness of the product.
- Work closely with engineering and project teams to develop an engineering plan to meet the business requirements and prioritize features.
- Lead quarterly business review meetings with executive leadership team.
Key experiences we love to see in the ideal candidate:
- 6-8 years of experience in technical product management with a strong track record of delivery (10+ for principal level).
- Able to go deep into technology, while still relating to the customer use cases.
- 2+ years of experience working in Agile and SCRUM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary for team collaboration.
- Preferred: Experience in Machine Learning and/or platform engineering.
Why a Career with eSentire?
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there is lots of lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: Every day we provide free breakfast and refreshments, flexible hours, half day off birthdays, concierge services, RRSP matching program, subsidies for continuing education and health and wellness and attractive compensation and benefit plans. We make it our obligation to the team here to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
eSentire is committed to creating a fair work environment that is aligned with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We guarantee equal treatment and provide opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these basis. If you have any accessibility requirements during the recruitment process, please reach out to our HR team at [email protected] and any accommodation needs will be addressed upon request.