Product at Karat
Karat conducts first round technical interviews while driving strategic partnerships that define world-class hiring processes at leading organizations. We are committed to ensuring that these interviews are the most predictive, fair, and enjoyable available to software engineering candidates and teams.
As the Interview Experience Product Manager at Karat you will own advocating the candidate and Interview Engineer experience, prioritizing initiatives and shipping innovative experiences to the world that raise the bar of today's interviewing and talent acquisition.
- Set the vision and strategy for the core Karat Interview product in collaboration with our Engineering, Interview Content, and Interview Engineer teams
- Conduct user research to identify and validate high impact product opportunities
- Prioritize the roadmap, communicate, and lead execution across stakeholder teams (leadership, non-technical, and technical teams)
- Win user love by creating experiences that empower our candidates and interviewers
- Passionate about people and how technology can empower, not replace
- Advocate for fair and equitable interviewing
- Proven cross-team communicator with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Effective at driving alignment and execution across teams toward a shared goal
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Successes are great but challenges are learning opportunities, you have a growth mindset
- Led a product release from ideation to launch or a part of that end-to-end process
- Computer Science background or other programming experience
- Experience with technical interviewing (as a candidate, interviewer, or both)
Karat has established the category of Interview Engineering. The company conducts technical interviews on behalf of organizations hiring software engineers. Karat does this through a community of Interview Engineers who are equipped with Karat's interviewing infrastructure, battle-tested questions, and data-informed best practices. The result is highly predictive and fair interviews at scale. Karat has amassed the largest, most robust dataset of structured-interview intelligence to produce never-before-seen hiring analytics. Founded in 2014, Karat is a privately held and venture-funded company based in Seattle.
Statement of Non-Discrimination:
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
With thanks to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.