Product Manager, Provider and Patient Experience
Navigating Cancer is the pioneer in patient relationship management software and services for cancer care. The company has developed the first patient-centered oncology platform that improves the care delivery model for patients, providers, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and payers. By putting patients at the center of their care, providers become economically viable in value-based payment models, payers and at-risk providers reduce the total cost of cancer care, and pharmaceutical manufacturers improve medication adherence for their life-saving treatments. Most importantly, patients receive a holistic service offering to support their individual goals and preferences.
The company is backed by industry-leading patient satisfaction ratings and currently supports over a million patients, thousands of care providers, dozens of pharmaceutical manufacturers, and several payer models nationwide to lower costs, improve patient satisfaction, and drive better outcomes.
As a Product Manager for Provider and Patient Experience, you will be responsible for working closely with other product managers, our design team, our commercial team, support, and engineering leads to execute on a variety of product initiatives to meet business objectives. You will seek out and interpret customer and data insights; define, scope, and validate product priorities; and deliver and measure successful solutions to our clinic customers and patients.
- Work with design, customer service, training and implementation, product marketing, and sales team members to understand customer needs and opportunities, validate potential solutions, and support the effective rollout of new capabilities when they are ready for release.
- Translate product priorities, business objectives, and customer learning into defined user stories, recommend priorities to drive overall business success, and engage with project and engineering teams to develop and deliver your solutions on time and budget.
- Engage directly with clinic customers to understand their challenges and unique workflows and develop effective customer relationships to solicit feedback on concepts, beta test new features, or develop impactful case studies.
- Define, monitor, and analyze relevant product metrics to assess the success of Navigating Cancer’s solutions and recommend opportunities to improve product performance.
- 3-5 years of software product management experience, with demonstration of increasing scope of responsibility and impact.
- Passion for the mission of Navigating Cancer and a strong desire to impact an up-and-coming healthcare technology company while improving the lives of cancer patients.
- Outstanding oral & written communication skills; ability to build relationships and rapport with colleagues, customers, and stakeholders.
- Healthcare (ideally oncology) product experience and understanding is required; knowledge of and experience with clinical work flows inside a physician practice, experience working with healthcare data or interoperability, knowledge of medication adherence or care management/care planning, or other related disciplines is strongly desired.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment and communicating effectively with design and software engineering teams.
- BA/BS degree is required.
- Location: Navigating Cancer office in downtown Seattle.
Why Work Here?
We support thousands of healthcare professionals and tens of thousands of cancer patients every day. We help cancer patients get better care—and consider this a valuable and meaningful reason to come to work everyday. You get to work with leading technology, wear many hats, and contribute every day to our business success! You get to help us grow and establish ourselves as a world-class business. We are lean, agile, and lightweight. We believe in each other, believe in our work, and have fun along the way.
This position is full time, in our downtown Seattle office. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and a fantastic work environment. Come join our team and make a difference!
Work with Purpose. Work together to improve the lives of cancer patients. Collaborate with team members, have passion, enthusiasm and mission for the work that we do.
Act with Integrity. Communicate openly, be honest, follow through.
Be Agile. Discover creative solutions, welcome change. Adapt and pursue continuous improvement.
Seek Simplicity. Reduce complexity for our customers and patients. Simplify our products, our processes and our messages.
Strive for Growth. Constantly strive to achieve personal, professional, and company goals. Continuous reflection, learning and achievement.
Read Full Job Description