The Enterprise Systems team manages the development, use, and support of Enterprise Applications - including the internal use of Smartsheet. Smartsheet is looking for an experienced Systems Analysts to drive quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction within our Enterprise Systems team.
As a System Analyst, you will work with Smartsheet employees on engagements to convert business requirements into solutions. Within this role you will be considered a Subject Matter Expert pertaining to Smartsheet’s Enterprise Systems stack. The Systems Analyst will have an opportunity to own solutions start-to-finish and will get to interface with business owners directly in order to ensure you are meeting their needs. The right candidate is a strong communicator, is detail-oriented, and is driven by making an impact for our internal customers. This role reports to the Director of Business Systems within Corporate IT and is based at Smartsheet headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
- Lead the identification, analysis, prioritization, documentation, and implementation of process improvements using current and future enterprise systems
- Solve complex, multi-faceted problems facing day-to-day operations; deliver simplified solutions that allow the different business departments to seamlessly provide excellent customer service
- Lead test planning of technical solutions and support testing with applicable groups
- Create and update documentation of system set-up and integrations including technical documentation and training materials
- Recommend solutions that are right sized, robust, stable, and designed for the long term; must be able to see macro impacts on other systems and assess risk
- Create and maintain reports within enterprise systems to support daily operations in Finance, Accounting, and Procurement teams
- Design and maintain effective internal SOX controls as a System Administrator
- Functional expert of Enterprise Applications including:
- Credit Card processing administration
- HRIS Systems
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises
- Hands-on working experience in the configuration, customization, and implementation of enterprise applications
- High level of motivation, self-starter, excellent at follow-up, team-player with ability to deliver within defined timelines
- Proven ability to drive projects from concept through completion
- Proven ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong understanding of the Agile process
- Financial processes and systems is a plus
Founded in Bellevue, WA in 2005, Smartsheet is a high-growth cloud-based (SaaS) work management platform that empowers collaboration, drives better decision making, and accelerates innovation. Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, track, automate, and report on work. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability — and make better decisions, faster.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Honest: Be truthful and do what is right
Authentic: Be real and challenge directly
Driven: Operate with urgency and focus on results
Innovative: Develop new ideas and think creatively
Effective: Deliver quality
Supportive: Be kind and help each other succeed
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.