Senior Solutions Consultant
Smartsheet is looking for an experienced Senior Consultant to drive quality, efficiency, and customer satisfaction within our Consulting business by coaching and leading consultants, ensuring successful delivery of our largest and most strategic solutions. For the right candidate, this is a career-defining opportunity to join Smartsheet at a critical moment and truly have a significant impact.
As Senior Consultant, you will work across departments on projects with executive visibility and participation. The right candidate is a strong communicator, is detail-oriented, and is driven by making an impact for our customers and consultants.
This important role is part of the Professional Services team, reports to a Consulting Manager and is based at Smartsheet’s corporate offices in Bellevue, WA.
- Maintain project cadence and delivery schedules (project management)
- Maintain financial expectations of engagements
- Identify and communicate risks, both internally and with client leadership
- Coordinate resources and timelines
- Provide coaching and leadership to consultants
- Drive ongoing improvement and definition of our consulting methodology and process
- Coordinate across all participants within a project including: assigned Consultant(s), Product and development team, the Customer, and third party service providers
- Work closely with our core Product and Development teams to coordinate enhancement request delivery with our largest projects and ensure continuity between what is being built within the core product and what is being built by the Consulting team
- Interface directly with customers to create project plans and manage expectations, prioritization, and timeline
- MBA, or equivalent, from an accredited university preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of management consulting experience in a firm with at least $500M in revenue
- Minimum of 2 years project management experience
- Minimum of 1 year developing and managing engagement budget
- Minimum of 1 year experience in developing a staffing plan
- Minimum of 2 years tracking engagement progress
- Growth mindset with the desire to work in a collaborative environment to promote and drive superior team performance
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic, and high growth technology environment
- Experience Managing or Project Managing the delivery of complex technical solutions
- Experience working directly with Customers to understand needs and deliver solutions
- High level of motivation, self-starter, excellent at follow-up, team-player with ability to deliver within defined timelines
- Proven ability to drive projects from concept through completion
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises
- Must have prior experience with Smartsheet
- Willing to travel periodically (up to 40%) based on customer and business need
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.