Office Manager, Mythical Games
We are Mythical Games. A fully funded startup innovating at the intersection of video games and blockchain. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage Blockchain Technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developer to do the same.
We are looking for an Office Manager for our Seattle location. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision across a number of tasks like keeping the office stocked with supplies, coordinating travel, managing invoices, and event planning.
This contract position will report to the Chief Creative Officer, but also assist with everything in the office.
Our Seattle office is located in the heart of quirky, creative Ballard. When we’re not making awesome games, we’re out sampling the delicious food Ballard has to offer; we’re sipping coffee (or tea) at our favorite coffee shops; or we’re engrossed in epic table-top battles at Cafe Mox. We’re passionate about creating a tight-knit work environment that feels like you’re hanging out with your friends.
· Coordinate office activities and operations
· Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for upper management
· Manage correspondences (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
· Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures and vendor maintenance
· Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
· Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
· Assist colleagues whenever necessary
· A love of games (video games, board games, any games) is a huge plus! We make games, and love to play them and talk about them.
· Proven experience as an office manager, office assistant or relevant role
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office and gSuite
Read Full Job Description