Cerner Solutions Architect
- Make a positive difference in other people's lives through your work - we’re not selling ads - we’re revolutionizing healthcare for all
- Join a small, passionate team working to improve clinical workflows with seamlessly integrated technology
- Enjoy the view from our fantastic offices in downtown Seattle
Xealth, recently named one of the Best Small Places to Work in Seattle, is growing!
We created Xealth with the mission to improve physician efficiency and patient outcomes. We do this by enabling doctors to order the right digital health solutions for the patient directly from their existing interfaces. Incubated at Providence, we’re disrupting healthcare from the inside, and are proud to be changing lives through technology.
Having recently announced a major new partnership that allows physicians to recommend physical products, we’re looking to grow our team with a Cerner Solutions Architect focused on clinical integrations. As a Cerner Solutions Architect at Xealth you’ll work with a range of stakeholders to drive the design, delivery, and integration of Xealth solutions into existing healthcare IT environments, as well as provide internal clinical (and Cerner) expertise. You’ll be part of a mission-critical team, instrumental to getting things done, and helping achieve our goal of improving healthcare for everyone.
As a Cerner Solution Consultant at Xealth, you will:
- Be Cerner clinical application and integration SME to our customers and internal teams (Engineering, QA, Product, etc.)
- Help define and design optimal clinical workflows for our Cerner integrations
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders, including customers and vendors, on the integration of our platform into patient management or EHR/Cerner systems, as well as integrating with 3rd party vendors
- Help us continually refine and improve our Cerner integration layer and build, working as a liaison between customers, product managers and engineering
- Define clinical and business requirements for new platform features and partner integrations
- Provide expert assistance to Health Systems implementing the Xealth platform into Cerner/ and any required build
- Help us continually improve the end-to-end Agile software development lifecycle
- Make a real, positive difference in other people's lives through your work
- Prioritize multiple tasks intelligently, speak up when you see issues and other interesting tasks as needed
- Travel to customer & vendor sites as needed
Our ideal Cerner Architect will have:
- Experience with integrating 3rd party vendors into existing Cerner infrastructure, preferably using FHIR integration strategies
- Extensive Cerner build/configuration to support clinical workflows and 3rd party integration into the Cerner clinical user and patient facing user interfaces.
- Knowledge of industry integration methods - HL7, ANSI X12, CCDA, FHIR, HIE, EDI, Cerner APIs, CCL scripts, CDS Hooks, etc.
- Clinical workflow, end user facing and Cerner Powerchart/Orders/other clinical configuration experience required
- 5+ years working as a clinical application, systems and/or integration analyst at a health system(s); additional product side experience a bonus
- Expertise in Cerner data structures and exchange of data between clinical systems
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- A desire to expand your abilities in a startup as an integral member of a small, cross-functional team
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, trusted relationships with colleagues
"Xealth will dramatically improve the connection between patients and clinicians." - Rod Hochman, MD, President & CEO, Providence St. Joseph Hospital
Xealth enables healthcare teams to order digital content, services, and OTC items as easily as they do medications. Patients can then access these digital health prescriptions from the provider's portal, so that they can actively manage their health - improving both client care, and the doctor-client relationship.
Xealth spun out of Providence St. Joseph's Digital Integration Group and raised $8.5 million last year. Based in Seattle, the company was founded by the team of serial entrepreneurs behind Swype, an innovative keyboard that reach over 1 billion users, and Boost Mobile, now a Sprint service generating over $5 billion in revenue.
Learn more about us at www.xealth.com