Sr. Advertising Revenue Operations Analyst
Are you an experienced analyst looking for a new opportunity?
Are you excited about process improvement?
Are you ready to help people go places?
Expedia Group Media Solutions is dedicated to building innovative media partnerships for travel advertisers enabling them to use Expedia's network of leading travel brands and global sites. We have revolutionized the way brands reach and connect with online travel consumers and are a leader in online advertising sales among travel and e-commerce brands. With a growing product portfolio offering a multitude of advertising and sponsorship opportunities, our team has created a viable marketing platform for advertising partners to reach the 131 million worldwide monthly unique visitors that visit Expedia Group sites.
As a Senior Advertising Revenue Operations Analyst you will play a key role on the Revenue Operations team, as you will be a point person for contract, revenue and billing for Media Solutions, in collaboration with Sales, Ad Operations, Legal, Finance teams, and various other departments. You will need to use your great communication skills and a desire to streamline processes within the team. The primary mission of the team to ensure that Expedia Media Solutions can maximize revenue from an operational perspective as it continues to grow ad sales revenue across brands.
What you'll do with us:
- Review and sign revenue and expense contracts related to campaigns
- Resolve contract, revenue and financial related issues, which can vary day-to-day
- Be the point of contact for tender processes and draft revenue contracts as requested from clients
- Handle and complete day-to-day requests within established SLAs
- Be the subject matter expert on all relevant processes and reporting
- Drive continuous improvements and standard methodologies for all processes and procedures
- Lead small to medium size projects and provide project support, in addition to daily duties
- Perform revenue and billing analysis of advertising contracts and delivery to ensure accuracy and completion
- Build and maintain process documentation
- Provide global support on process questions
- Assist with SOX testing and auditing requests
- Provide ad-hoc training to various Expedia Group and Media Solutions teams
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reporting
- Facilitate new hire trainings for new team members
- Conduct DocuSign administration
- Set up, edit, and deactivate customers and sales person in Oracle
- Upload invoices in Salesforce
Who you are:
- Professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, desire to help through a positive approach and real passion for the customer and the customer experience
- Excellent analytical skills, detail oriented, able to take ownership of the work assigned, and deliver results timely, reliably and correctly
- Establishes and build healthy working relationships with partners
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- A teammate, but able to work autonomously with minimal mentorship in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work across the organization
- Thrive in a dynamic and exciting environment, adapt to change, and multi-task effectively
- Independently driven to learn new applications, technologies, and skills
- Dedication to data integrity
- Consultative and collaborative approach towards business problems
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Salesforce, DoubleClick, and Oracle preferred
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.