Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager
Igneous is a new approach to Unstructured Data Management. Designed to overcome the modern challenges of file and object data at multi-petabyte scale - Igneous is deployable onsite, offsite, in any cloud, and for any protocol - allowing IT leaders and data owners to discover, protect, and move datasets at blazing speeds. Our customers range from organizations working on cutting-edge cancer research to studios creating the world's favorite films, and more. They all have one thing in common: massive unstructured data and the need to effectively manage it.
This role will develop technical and solution-based content in support of demand generation, sales enablement and brand awareness building. Reports to Head of Product and Content Marketing while working closely with prospects, customers, partners, sales, customer success and product management.
As a Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager at Igneous, you will:
- Write solution briefs, whitepapers and datasheets on Igneous and Unstructured Data Management (UDM).
- Blog regularly about Igneous business, our customer stories, product-related developments, and industry trends
- Develop compelling social media and website content to support pipeline generation efforts.
- Develop and deliver sales enablement resources including competitive positioning, case studies, product overviews and sales playbooks.
- Act as a product and industry expert.
- Serve as the voice of the customer by ensuring that all marketing and sales materials combine the right message with the right audience.
- Collaborate with internal marketing teams to support sales at key partner events and industry conferences.
- Establish key metrics and goals and deliver regular progress reports to business leaders.
- 5-7 years in product marketing, content marketing or related business experience.
- Experience with one or major public cloud environments (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Experience enabling field sales and partners with the proper resources to ensure overall goals and objectives are met or exceeded.
- Ability to communicate and manage relationships with cross-functional teams, including sales and product management.
- Strong project management skills and natural bias for action.
- Strong writing skills as well as experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with software as a service (SaaS)
- Energetic self-starter who thrives under minimal hands-on supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree.