Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.
About the Role
We’re seeking an experienced digital marketing manager to manage paid digital programs. This role will report into the Director of Demand Generation and will play a critical role in helping Highspot acquire new customers. In addition to managing paid programs, the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager will manage our growth tests and will run A/B tests to improve conversion rates across our digital channels and website. Our ideal candidate is a B2B marketer with expertise utilizing a variety of digital channels to contribute to demand at multiple stages in the customer buying cycle.
What You’ll Do
- Drive qualified demand for Highspot, utilizing a variety of digital channels including but not limited to; paid search, paid social, display, retargeting (website, contextual, account), and managed placements.
- Contribute to Highspot’s account-based digital marketing strategy
- Analyze, optimize, and streamline the digital buyer’s journey to increase conversion and velocity of leads and opportunities
- Manage digital advertising budget and optimize spend across channels
- Contribute to campaign briefs and provide feedback to the design team on ad creative and designs for digital properties.
- Partner with Sr. Organic Digital Marketing Manager on the organic search strategy. Develop a paid search strategy that compliments organic strategy and adds incremental value to the business.
- Create paid media audience segmentation
- Manage or contribute to the development of email nurture programs
- Proactively design and propose experiments and A/B tests to find ways to improve conversion rates and optimize the performance of paid media programs and the marketing website (www.highspot.com).
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including the Senior Organic Digital Marketing Manager, website developer, and designers, to prioritize and schedule work, meet deadlines, propose tests, and share results
- Provide regular performance measurement, status updates and communicate findings to executive leadership on an ongoing basis
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing paid media programs for B2B demand generation, preferably at a SaaS or technology company
- Expert-level knowledge of Google AdWords and Analytics
- Marketo and Salesforce experience required
- Proficiency using A/B testing tools such as Google Optimize, analytical tools such as Tableau and Omniture, and digital ad platforms such as Google AdWords, Demand Base, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Proven success designing and running conversion rate optimization experiments
- Experience working closely with stakeholders in marketing, design, and engineering
- Top-notch analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit: you’re agile, creative, resourceful, and tenacious as you solve problems and achieve team and company goals
- Marketo Certified Expert
- Google Ads Certified
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Open and spacious office, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
Equal Opportunity Statement
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description