Marketing Operations Manager
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Sanofi to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
Icertis is seeking an experienced, hands-on Marketing Operations Manager, who will be responsible for ensuring the wider marketing team has the tools, data, reports, and processes they need to be successful. This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate, collaborative team at a high-growth, low-drama startup. The role reports to the Director of Marketing Operations.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5 to 10 years of hands-on experience in B2B Marketing Operations & Demand Generation.
- An intense desire to design, improve, and optimize processes and systems.
- Comprehensive hands-on experience managing a marketing technology stack like ours (Salesforce.com, Pardot, Engagio, Outreach, Rollworks, Zapier), including evaluation, onboarding, support, and offboarding.
- Solid grasp of enterprise sales and marketing concepts such as lead scoring, attribution, and account-based marketing (ABM).
- Familiarity with digital marketing best practices and the implementation of email, social media, search engine, and CPC campaigns.
- Ability to problem solve, manage competing priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills including experience with the reporting and analysis of large data sets.
- Mastery of Excel. Knowledge of basic relational database concepts / SQL.
- Experience working with and managing contracted developers and designers
- Establish and optimize scalable campaign and lead management processes.
- Manage all aspects of the global marketing technology stack.
- Evaluate new technologies and integrations.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Create and maintain reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness. Develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Prepare and import prospect lists acquired at key conferences and tradeshows. Build templates and automations to minimize the manual aspects of this task.
- Create marketing campaign assets including list segmentations, emails, landing pages, forms, etc. Scale your output by building templates, trainings, and procedures that enable marketing team members to self-service and enable contracted agencies to rapidly work on our behalf.
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description