Marketing Automation Specialist
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Automation Specialist to join our marketing team. We’re looking for a highly motivated and intelligent individual who can make an immediate positive impact. Your mission is to design, build, measure, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing automation using Marketo. In this role, you can have a significant impact in an already rapidly growing company. You will work closely with marketing, sales, and executive management teams.
This role reports to our Marketing Automation Manager and is based in Smartsheet’s corporate offices in Bellevue, WA.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Understand and help improve our marketing automation strategy and process
- Build and maintain automated marketing campaigns with performance focus
- Lead nurturing – iterate to find the best timing and message to move leads down the funnel
- A/B test emails and landing pages – plan, build, execute and analyze
- Own data hygiene process including deduping, database size management, and cleansing
- Build out complex campaigns in a clear and maintainable manner
- Analyze what’s working and what’s not
- Drive customer acquisition, retention numbers, and engagement metrics to goal
- Experience with email marketing – Marketo preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent discipline
- Metrics/analysis/results orientation
- Proactive mindset – ability to work with minimal guidance, set and adjust priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Agility to quickly adjust priorities and shift direction
- Achiever’s mindset – you don’t want a job, you want to make a huge impact
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis
Founded in Bellevue, WA in 2005, Smartsheet is a high-growth cloud-based (SaaS) work management platform that empowers collaboration, drives better decision making, and accelerates innovation. Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, track, automate, and report on work. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability — and make better decisions, faster.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Honest: Be truthful and do what is right
Authentic: Be real and challenge directly
Driven: Operate with urgency and focus on results
Innovative: Develop new ideas and think creatively
Effective: Deliver quality
Supportive: Be kind and help each other succeed
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.