Marketing Automation Architect
Are you a passionate B2B Marketer with demand generation and marketing automation expertise? Yesler is hiring a Marketing Automation Architect to join us in our Portland or Seattle offices.
You will have systems experience (if not certification) in Marketo and Salesforce. You will consult on, architect, deploy and optimize operational programs for data and lead management, as well as campaigns for lead nurture, event marketing, and more.
You're an expert in deploying B2B campaigns in a marketing automation system. Acting as a tactical contributor, you will be responsible for the system execution of strategic plans as well as crafting components of larger projects. You will build assets including emails, landing pages, and forms and verify accuracy with a rigorous quality assurance process. Working with the strategic project lead you may participate in client meetings and provide input on email marketing tactics. As part of a project team you will participate in project road mapping, contribute to estimates and implement marketing automation standard methodologies.
- You will translate project requirements and build appropriate solutions in marketing automation platforms
- You will craft campaigns to support lead nurture, lead scoring, event promotion, and data management
- Produce marketing campaign assets including emails, landing pages, and forms within a marketing automation WYSIWYG editor
- Perform quality assurance on assets and programs
- Provide internal and client-facing documentation
- You will report on campaign performance, including results of any tests
- Participate on a team responsible for planning, estimating, and managing deliverables
- You have a Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of experience in marketing and demand generation, with at least 2 years in Marketo. Certification preferred
- Excellent understanding of email marketing techniques, best practices, and metrics
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS preferred
- You're able to learn systems and acquire technical skills quickly and have a problem-solving attitude
- You're passionate, organized and detail-oriented
- You're a phenomenal teammate but able to work independently as well
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
About YeslerYesler is a B2B marketing agency that blends strategy, creativity, and technology to build demand, engage customers, and grow revenue for our clients. From offices in Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia, and Toronto, we're a team of more than 200 strategists, designers, technologists, media experts, and analysts who are on a mission to change the marketing status quo. We take an integrated approach to serving the entire marketing organization-not only the strategies, content, and programs to create demand but also the infrastructure, operations, and project management required to execute, measure, and optimize for results.
Yesler has continually been recognized as a great place to work. We've earned 19 Best Workplace Awards over the last decade, including Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces, and we were named one of the Top 50 B2B Marketing Agencies by Chief Marketer in 2016 and 2017.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences, so we can ultimately be better together.
Our policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, and internships are not based on a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status. We strongly encourage women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
Visit yesler.com to learn more, or follow us on Twitter @yeslerb2b.