Manager, Brand Marketing
This leader will develop the vision for our Brand Marketing team to ensure our brand comes to life in the hearts and minds of customers and carriers, shaping the experience and cultivating awareness and preference for Convoy. They will be responsible for developing, briefing, and managing all brand-oriented projects and for aligning brand-level messaging across all functions.
Strong candidates will operate with a relentless hunger for measurement and optimization, constantly in pursuit of ways to modernize and reimagine our creative and campaigns. A deep understanding of consumer research, and alignment on the core business problem to solve, is critical to guide your work. Additionally, you will collaborate closely with consumer insights and product marketing partners on go-to-market on campaign development inclusive of consumer research, positioning, message testing and more.
- Communicate effectively with a heavy focus on results
- Be a critical part of shaping and implementing new, holistic brand strategy
- Manage campaigns, programs, messaging, and solutions to drive industry focus and deliver against key brand KPIs
- Partner with the senior marketing leadership, as well as cross-team peers, to build full year brand plans, marketing calendars and go-to-market roadmaps
- Manage corporate communications and PR
- Develop market insights to shape & apply the output of primary research
- Ensure brand consistency across collateral and channels
- 10+ yrs of Marketing experience.
- A successful track-record of developing marketing strategies and delivering on performance targets
- A sought after collaborator and team player, who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly-fluid environment
- An inventive problem solver with a high level of accountability and ownership
- Strong project management skills including planning and prioritizing, driving alignment, and managing deadlines.
- You are a talented storyteller, and with a proven track record for creating compelling brand architecture (purpose, promise, pillars, voice) fosters and reinforces customers’ deep emotional connection to the brand.
- Your creative thinking starts with the customer and works backwards.
- You are able to extract informative data from market research and consumer insights to guide positioning and messaging recommendations.
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description