Integrated Marketing Manager - Employee Experience Business Team
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
The Expectation for Success
- Manage the integrated marketing calendar for the business
- Instrument campaigns to measure their success, test aspects before going live and report on progress towards campaign goals
- Collaborate with channel owners to find ways to improve future campaigns based upon data & trends
- Ensure all the parts are moving properly across channels like creative & content, communicating frequently so that they have what they need to execute
- Collaborate with analytics team to report on EX marketing success and identify opportunities for optimization
- Partner with the integrated marketers and channel marketing owners (email, webinar, paid media, SEO, etc.) to build integrated campaigns that drive awareness and consideration
- 3+ years managing marketing programs, including at least 1 year in B2B
- Real passion for building campaigns and pipeline
- Excellent program management and interpersonal skills with and a phenomenal track record of working across teams
- Expertise in Salesforce.com usage and marketing administration
- Experience in marketing automation operations and lead scoring systems - preferably Marketo
- Consistent track record delivering under a tight deadline
- Highly analytical and metrics driven
- A genuine teammate with exceptional collaboration skills
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.