Digital Marketing Specialist
Avalara is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to execute and manage paid digital marketing campaigns across major display, social and search platforms. You will focus on meeting and exceeding growth goals through ongoing optimization of the Avalara’s business initiatives, globally. You will partner with internal teams to execute go-to-market paid search, paid social and display strategies across global business units and products. This position is based in Seattle and reports to the Senior Manager of Digital Experience.
The ideal candidate should be adept at taking initiatives, working with cross-functional teams across various regions, and quickly gaining actionable insights from performance data and tests, and turning learning into action. You should also be able to prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a strong track record of delivery.
- Execute building, testing and optimizing campaigns on all major platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft and Google Ads
- Identify creative performance trends and insights at a large scale using real-time performance data
- Measure, report and analyze the performance of digital marketing campaigns across channels, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); optimize key metrics across the campaign lifecycle
- Create, update, and maintain regular performance reports and share with internal teams
- Work cross functionally to ideate creative advertising campaigns & messaging tests
- Manage relationships with platform representatives and take advantage of new beta offerings and tools
- BA/BS in marketing, finance or a related field
- 2-5 years experience directly managing digital campaigns for B2B-focused SaaS organizations
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Adobe Advertising Cloud, DoubleClick/Google Marketing Platform, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Adwords and Bing Ads
- Exceptional analytical skills, including data manipulation and financial analysis
- Proficient in MS Excel and in conducting and discerning actionable insights
- Outstanding communication, project management and collaboration skills with the ability to work with both technical and business teams
- Ability to work independently/efficiently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and able to exercise strong attention to detail
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.