Demand Generation Manager, Compete Strategy
We are seeking a Demand Generation Manager to join our growing team! In this role, you will play a key role in ensuring that our team’s activities continue to drive steep growth rates. This position reports to the Director of Demand Generation and is located at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
The Demand Generation Manager will program manage all ads, landing pages, and integrated content articles relevant to competitors. You will also partner with product marketing on competitive intelligence, monitor competitive activities across demand generation channels and drive tactics and responses.
- Execute Competitor focused Demand Generation campaigns, measure and analyze performance, and identify new opportunities based on customer and business feedback
- Program manage all ads, landing pages, and SEO content articles relevant to competitors
- Monitor competitive activities across demand gen channels and drive tactics and responses
- Work with teammates to optimize various SEM activities
- 5+ years’ experience implementing growth strategies, via conversion optimization and/or SEM (SEO or PPC), preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience with web analytics tools and methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science or equivalent discipline
- Creativity and persistence
- Excellent teamwork and project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills – written, graphical and verbal
- Focus on results, thorough analysis to drive performance of key metrics
- Proactive mindset – ability to work with minimal guidance, set and adjust priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Strong bias towards data-based decision making.
- Achiever mindset – you are here to make a huge impact
- All Smartsheet employees must be self-starters who can, with minimal guidance, drive projects from concept through completion
- Focus to make quick strikes, iterate, and produce in high volume
- Smarts to pick up new concepts at light speed
- Agility to quickly adjust priorities and shift direction
- Flexibility to contribute to other projects as required
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.