Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Sanofi to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
Our first contract manager will be a key ingredient in our global growth efforts. This member of the team will be a stand-alone contributor on commercial activity and will run legal ops for the world’s leading contract life-cycle management company (with all-you-can-eat access to the best product in the market).
- Review, negotiate, approve various commercial agreements
- Own the operational elements of the legal function, including collaborating cross-functionally with the company’s sales operations, finance and even the product team to build out the best enterprise contract life-cycle management deployment for our needs
- Either run or help project manage many of the compliance, HR and other initiatives underway within the legal department as we continue to ramp and build out the function
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating a range of legal agreement types
- In-house legal experience at a software company is a plus
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has a keen eye for understanding and improving business operations through automation and technology as well as efficient governance practices
- Can manage a transaction-intensive environment appropriately prioritizing and weighting goals, speed and risk while maintaining strong commutation with the client-base / stakeholders
- Responds effectively to surprises and challenges with poise and confidence while learning from the experience
- Is able to identify personal and organizational goals and objectives and runs through walls to achieve them
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description