Software Engineering Intern - Summer 2020
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
About the Team
Our team is a collection of extremely passionate engineers who are riding the cutting edge of cloud computing and web scalability. We organize and sort terabytes of data and develop solutions that are used by millions of users every day. We design tools that make sophisticated research simple. Few teams offer such amazing learning opportunities and possibilities for advancement like the Qualtrics Engineering team.
What to expect as a Software Engineer Intern
As a software engineer intern at Qualtrics, you should love building simple solutions to solve hard customer problems. Designing systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth and owning quality from end to end is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such an exciting place to work! In addition, you will:
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other engineers, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- Currently studying for a degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Available for a 12-16 week internship during summer of 2019
- Experience with modern programming languages (Java, PHP, Scala)
- Database / Data Storage experience (SQL / MySQL)
- Strong level of curiosity