Snap! Raise is seeking a Customer Service Intern to work 10-20+ hours a week to join our growing Operations team. This is a paid position and we are flexible working around school schedules.
- Making introductory onboarding calls to our clients to set up their account, which is the fundamental step to each campaign’s success
- Walk clients through their campaign page and get them set up with their account
- Represent the company as one of the initial point of contacts for clients
- Oversee scheduling and answer calls with clients
- Help out with other various office tasks/projects, administrative duties
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Team-player mentality with hard work ethic
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Enrolled in college full-time or part-time at undergraduate or graduate level
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in customer service
Our office is open Monday through Friday (7AM to 5PM) and scheduling for interns is flexible based on availability. We are a tech company headquartered in Seattle, WA right in South Lake Union. Local applicants only.Beginning pay for all interns is $15/hour. You will work with your department manager as well as the Internship Coordinator to ensure your internship with us is a beneficial learning experience.
What you’ll find with us:
A dynamic group of individuals with a team mentality, looking to revolutionize fundraising. The second you walk into the door you will be greeted by the team and never face a dull day at work. Who can say no to pizza and Catch Phrase on Fridays? We offer a fun environment where each team member is valued just as much as the next.