Zipwhip is a Seattle-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company providing text messaging to businesses across North America through cloud-based software and a best-in-class API solution. One of the fastest growing tech companies in North America as ranked by Deloitte Fast 500 2017 and 2018, Zipwhip invented the technology that enables businesses to text using their existing landline, VoIP or toll-free phone number and communicate with consumers the modern way.
Zipwhip is aggressively investing in our people, product offerings and processes. We are backed by Goldman Sachs, Microsoft Ventures, OpenView, Voyager Capital and a host of other investors, and are seeing rapid growth in both employees and revenue. Zipwhip is the only business-texting provider with direct connections to all Tier 1 and 2 wireless operators in the U.S., and we've delivered billions of texts to consumers nationwide.
Zipwhip employees come to work every day (to one of Seattle's coolest offices) inspired and ready to live out our DIRECT values: Determination, Innovation, Respect, Enthusiasm, Collaboration and Trust. If you want to be part of an organization where highly motivated thinkers are empowered to change the way we communicate with the world around us, then we'd like to hear from you.
What we're looking for:
As our team continues to grow, we are looking for a talented recruiter to help us identify top talent across the United States and Canada. The ideal candidate is someone experienced in full cycle recruiting and with a proven track record executing successful sourcing methodologies. We need someone who advocates for a customer-centric recruiting approach, cares about our company vision and also shares our DIRECT values.
What's the job really?
- Support our organization collaborating with hiring managers on all matters of recruiting, specifically with the screening of job applications, initial phone screens, and interview coordination.
- Consistently source, generating a healthy and diverse candidate pipeline.
- Communicate effectively with active and passive candidates, create interest in Zipwhip and lead them through the entire recruitment process from initial phone screen to the offer stage.
- Be responsible for candidate experience and other recruiting key metrics.
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ plus years of experience full cycle recruitment. Experience with Greenhouse and LinkedIn Recruiter preferred.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to influence others.
- The drive and skill to execute with minimal direction and manage your own projects and deadlines.
- Flexibility and eagerness to be part of a rapidly growing and evolving tech company.
- Creativity, high energy and human touch.
What we offer:
- A fun, lively startup culture and one of Seattle's coolest offices.
- Core values-based leadership.
- A culture of employee engagement-lively weekly company updates as 1 example.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Complimentary access to a fitness center.
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a matching 401k program, PTO, and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Complimentary snacks, complimentary beverages, a subsidized cafeteria with lunch made fresh every day, and free lunch on Fridays catered by local chefs.
- Complimentary shuttle access to office from King Street Station, Ferry Terminal and Yesler/Occidental.
Zipwhip values an inclusive and diverse team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.