Senior Finance Analyst, Global Air & Connectivity
What You’ll Do
- Partner with key business stakeholders to further enhance optimization of supplier contracts.
- Translate current business drivers to build the Quarterly Forecasts and Annual Plan
- Ability to identify and quantify ongoing risks and opportunities and articulate these trends to business partners of varying levels and functions.
- Prepare monthly management reports, variance analyses, trend analysis and financial review documents
- Leverage Business Intelligence tools to drive stronger insight into the business
- Support and partner with the business to analyze existing programs and assist in identifying opportunities for improvement in process, customer experience, and revenue growth
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as requested by business partners
- Develop best-practice techniques along with other members of the CSS finance team to improve coordination and communication of reporting and analysis
Who You Are
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confirmed ability to partner with varying levels of management, across a highly-matrixed organization
- High level of intellectual curiosity that drives sense of ownership and desire for continuously improving upon the effectiveness of your communication of financial analyses
- Strong strategic and tactical business skills and a real passion for using data to drive better decision-making
- Dedicated approach towards business problems and operational efficiency
- Strong spreadsheet, data-management, financial modeling, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated understanding of financials and budgeting processes
- Well organized with the ability to work on and lead multiple projects within tight time lines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to interpret and present data in a visually compelling format to financial and non-financial audiences
- BA required; MBA preferred, with a major or concentration in Finance
- 5+ years’ work experience in a similar analytical role
- Hyperion Planning/Essbase experience helpful
- Travel, E-commerce, and Online Marketing Industry experience preferred
Why Join Us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.