Expedia Partner Solutions, Senior Director, Finance Transformation and Product Solutions
Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS) leverages the best of the Expedia Group’s partner-facing APIs and template products with a laser focus on B2B, powering hundreds of partners around the world.
In this newly created role, reporting to the EPS CFO, you will be responsible for the EPS finance product solutioning and progressing our finance evolution activities. As a member of the EPS finance leadership team, you will provide strategic leadership to the EPS finance systems and product solutions team. This role will be pivotal in shaping the finance product to meet both the finance team and our external partner needs, truly driving innovation and optimization across the financial systems landscape.
Location: Expedia Group HQ (Bellevue/Seattle WA, US) preferred.
What you’ll do:
- You will lead the solutioning for financial products for internal and partner requirements, bringing together technology, global systems and EPS finance teams to deliver continuous improvement and optimization
- You will lead the team to deliver systems & product enhancements and troubleshooting business as usual operations
- Identifying new ideas on financial products which will drive the EPS business forwards
- You will lead the delivery of the EPS finance evolution, prioritizing product developments, managing delivery and bringing together systems and process enhancements to maintain momentum in continuous improvement
- Identify opportunities to either:
a) leverage existing solutions within Expedia or;
b) create cross-brand partnerships (aka co-development) to support the EPS finance evolution
- You will also over time create financial reporting solutions ensuring consistency and optimizing reporting tools requirements
- You will champion EPS finance’s needs across key Expedia Group teams (& workstreams) to ensure our needs are top of mind and addressed, and actively participate in internal discussions across Expedia Group related to commercial model alignment to support the development of scalable solutions
- You will coach the team in driving innovation to build excellence in performance and reporting; identifying new opportunities for business growth and effective business decision making.
- Create a vibrant, energized and enthusiastic culture for EPS Finance by creating a compelling unifying vision that steers, motivates and develops the team.
Who you are:
- Ideally a qualified accountant, with technology/travel technology experience preferred
- Experienced in delivering robust finance product solutions (externally not just internally)
- Strong process transformation and continuous improvement, change management skill-set
- Proven abilities in driving excellence in financial reporting, building robust, scalable delivery of solutions
- Strong customer-centricity bias; with clear views and experience of the external facing (partner) world
- Someone who thrives in large, global, fast moving organizations and is experienced and enthusiastic working in dynamic, entrepreneurial environments
- Skilled at working with multiple C-suite level stakeholders
- Highly responsible with a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Skilled at canvassing opinions and alternative views which lead to innovative solutions
- Skilled thought leader for prioritization across complex and equally critical business needs
- A relationship builder able to navigate through complex organizational needs to ensure the most robust and pragmatic solution
- Consistently displaying a commercially focused business partnering mindset
- Big picture focused whilst skilled at implementing procedural change
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, Vrbo®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.