Test Lead - Enterprise Solutions
ExpediaTest Lead – Enterprise Solutions
The Test Lead is responsible for coordination across multiple Expedia Group teams to ensure the quality delivery of features through end to end and finance testing for Enterprise Solutions products. This role requires the ability to understand the technical implementation and the teams and processes in order to lead testing across the various functional areas.
The position reports to the Enterprise Solutions Sr Director of Program Management and will be located in Bellevue, WA.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts such as the test data, data validation, and automated scripts
- Implement test practices, standards and processes, troubleshoot test issues, record test results, track and prioritize defects, participate in product readiness and release decisions
- Establish fact-based measures of test efficiency, effectiveness, and product readiness
- Consistently execute test cases (manual and/or automated) and analyze results in a timely manner
- Work effectively with multiple cross functional teams and coordinate a successful metric based testing effort
- Build Confluence pages to document testing phases and pass/fail criteria
- Effectively report bugs and errors to the development team via Jira
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and analyze defects to improve products
- Collaborating with software engineers/developers to resolve defects
- Work with teams across the organization to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Follow through and conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
Who you are:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in testing web-based applications
- Knowledge of travel industry preferred and previous experience with travel technology products and operations
- Excellent critical thinking and troubleshooting skills, ability to find and solve the root causes of problems
- Proven ability to navigate a complex yet dynamic organization with diverse teams working from multiple global locations
- Ability to work occasional nights and weekends as required by deadlines and partner demands
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Ability to multi-task and run multiple testing assignments in parallel
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Experience with Jira, Confluence
- Previous experience writing test runs and test cases in TestRail
- Maintain strong attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
About Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS)
The travel market never stands still. At Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS), we’re smack in the middle of it. We unlock the power of Expedia Group for thousands of travel partners around the world and create the tools & technologies that help millions of travelers find the perfect accommodation, car hire, & flights for their next trip. We offer the chance to work with the brightest minds in the industry in an energetic, collaborative and truly international work environment. We are passionate about innovation, creative problem-solving and –making sure we have fun while we’re doing it!
Why build your career at EPS?
- We're re-inventing travel, one day at a time -- it's an exciting challenge. We're super-motivated and setting the pace.
- We've got the scope and the freedom to make a difference. We don't do ordinary.
- We work with some really smart partners - from loyalty marketing whiz kids to the world's leading airlines and travel agents.
- We're a team of passionate, hard-working travel enthusiasts. We just love what we do.
- We define the questions, not the answers, for an industry that changes every day. Isn't that cool?
- We want everyone on our team to have the resources to succeed in their career
- We get to do all of this in beautifully designed offices around the world
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.