Senior Software Engineer
Snap! Raise is the nation’s leading technology platform for school, team, and club fundraising across the United States. We are looking for a versatile technical addition to our development team here in Seattle. The position offers an extensive amount of ownership and influence as we scale the largest team-based fundraising solution in the country. You will be called upon to not only write code, but also be a key driver in our product's development. You'll be working in a fully integrated agile team alongside other developers, designers, product managers, and stakeholders to deliver value to our users.
- Design and build features on one of our core platform Ruby on Rails / VueJS applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, program, and release new features
- Write automated tests for features to ensure robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Be comfortable releasing production-ready code on tight deadlines with high visibility
- Communication above all - do you know when to speak up and ask for help or feedback?
Why This Opportunity Is Unique
- Be a core developer and architect on the largest team based fundraising solution in the country.
- Work on software that gets deployed to a massive audience on a large scale
- Contribute to a software solution that makes a lasting impact in the communities we work with, year after year.
- 5+years of professional software development
- 2+ years of Ruby & Ruby on Rails experience
- A mindset that embraces initiative, growth, and change
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent understanding of web application fundamentals and concepts
At Snap Raise, we work hard - and we have fun doing it! We host pizza & games at Friday lunches, outings to local sporting events, and a competitive kickball league. The office is dog friendly, with a beautiful rooftop overlooking SLU – perfect for lunch meetings, or summer movie nights. Additional benefits include a fully stocked kitchen, ping-pong table, and arcade games. Benefits package includes 401K matching, and excellent medical insurance.
Join us today as we Change the Game!