Here in Nortal we help organizations harness the power of the cloud with automated software solutions. Our cloud architects are experts in building new cloud applications and migrating legacy systems to the cloud. We are building custom software solutions based on Continuous Delivery - a set of processes and tools based on a combination of Lean and the heavy use of automation.
Is automation more than just a buzzword? Are you comfortable explaining technology to others? Are you passionate about software development at work and at home? If your answer is “yes”, we would like to talk you!
What makes us unique:
We don't just build software; we approach development as a well-honed craft.
We are experts who believe in being innovative while having fun, and working continuously to refine our skills.
We are committed to excellence in everything we do, from the technology we choose to the people who make up our team. With excellence as a guiding principle, we deliver quality results that ensure client satisfaction.
We approach work with integrity. We do what we say we'll do, and we operate with transparency and honesty.
We work cohesively and see each person at Nortal as a critical contributor. We prize teamwork, and support each other in providing the best results for our clients. No one on our team is superior to another - we help each other out, in the spirit of personal growth.
We don’t deploy into infrastructure, we build with infrastructure
Why should you join?
- Keep your skills fresh by working with some of the newest technologies and tools out there
- Join a small, highly collaborative team with growth opportunities
- Many client engagements each bringing new challenges and opportunities for growth
- You will provide custom software and Cloud-based solutions to our clients.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of software development including strong proficiency in Java 8
- Experience with AWS (Aurora, EC2, DynamoDB, MongoDB, etc)
- CI/CD experience
- Opinionated on TDD/BDD
- Containers, Kubernetes experience
- Relational database and stored procedures
In October 2018 Nortal Group acquired Dev9, a Seattle-based software development consultancy specializing in cloud modernization. The acquisition bolsters Nortal group’s expansion strategy in the U.S. and enhances global services offerings with expertise in big data and cloud transformation. As one of the top North American AWS Advanced and Google Cloud Premier partners, Dev9 delivers innovation through software development rooted in continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD), automation and cloud.
See more http://nortal.com
Let's have a chat!