Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
Here is what you would be doing at UiPath:
- As a Principal Software Engineer, you will act as a liaison between engineers in the team and product managers, directly design and engineer significant areas of the product, help hire and recruit technical talent, and ensure our technical deliverables meet the customer expectations.
- You will be accountable for the software deliverables to meet all requirements of quality, security, scalability, modifiability, extensibility, testability etc. You will help established effective and agile engineering practices across our engineering teams.
What you will bring:
- Proven track record (8+ years’ experience) of architecting and engineering world-class, large scale commercial applications and services.
- Proficiency in one or more object-oriented languages (such as C#/C++/Java) backed by solid computer science fundamentals.
- Effective teamwork, collaboration and communication skills.
- Very good knowledge of the cloud ecosystems.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and architectural design patterns.
- Very good grasp of multithreading, synchronization, asynchronous, cloud programming.
- Deep understanding of data structures & algorithms.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and web services development.
- Experience leading DevOps development process and best practices
Why to work with us?
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering, unlimited vacation, healthcare plan, competitive salary and equity plan.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
** At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.