Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and with over $400 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Sequoia, Capital G (Google), and Accel, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
Here is what you would be doing at UiPath:
- As a Distinguished Engineer, you will act as a liaison between the development and the product team, directly architect, design and engineer significant areas of the product, help retain and recruit technical talent, and ensure our technical deliverables meet the customer expectations.
- You will ensure our software meets all requirements of quality, security, scalability, modifiability, extensibility, testability etc. You will be a hands-on coach for our engineers and help established effective and agile engineering practices across our engineering teams.
What you will bring:
- Proven track record (10+ years experience) of architecting and engineering world-class, large scale commercial applications and services.
- Stellar teamwork and collaboration skills. Proven track record of effectively working with remote teams.
- Proven ability to manage multiple dependencies and negotiate win-win approaches to complex technical problems spanning multiple teams.
- Proficient in C#/C/C++, with a very good knowledge of the .NET and cloud ecosystems.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and architectural design patterns.
- Very good grasp of multithreading, synchronization, asynchronous, cloud programming.
- Deep understanding of basic data structures (list, vector, stack, heap), basic algorithms (sort, search, etc.) and associated time/memory complexity.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
** At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.