Highspot is a leading SaaS provider of modern sales enablement solutions. Using Highspot, sales teams have content and guidance in one place, preparing them for every sales conversation. Advanced analytics help marketing and sales gain a deep understanding of how content is performing so they can optimize content investment and amplify best practices. Highspot helps companies achieve their revenue goals faster through tighter alignment and coordination between sales, marketing, and the entire go-to-market team.
About the Role
Highspot is looking for a DevOps Engineer to support our rapidly-growing development organization and cloud infrastructure. As a startup we're embracing the total-ownership model with engineers on-call for their own services in a supportive and collaborative environment. Our DevOps team helps this work with self-service tooling, best-practice configuration and architecture, education, and hands-on support as a hybrid Systems / Software Engineering practice.
As a DevOps Engineer at Highspot, you'll:
- Work with a growing team of experienced developers to ensure Highspot applications are operable, scalable, and deliver the highest quality experience to our customers.
- Participate in code-reviews, rotating on-call, post-mortems, architecture reviews, and planning.
- Improve observability and monitoring to maximize reliability and minimize disruption.
- Develop automation and tooling to accelerate writing, testing, and delivery of code with minimal fuss.
- Identify and own opportunities to improve and shape all aspects of our development and delivery workflow.
- Make Highspot a great place to write code.
A little bit about you:
- You believe that automation is the key to building humane, reliable, systems.
- You're proficient with at least two programming languages (we use a lot of Ruby).
- You're proficient in Docker, and you can effectively select, configure, and deploy cloud-based virtualization and containerization technologies.
- You're an excellent troubleshooter and gracefully-proficient on the command-line.
- You understand Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), and Release Engineering best-practices.
- You have a strong background in Cloud Infrastructure automation and maintenance (we use AWS and Google Cloud).
- You know how to write a health check, why to write a health check, and how to teach someone how and why to write a health check.
- You've monitored large-scale SaaS apps and understand how to instrument code for observability.
- You have great interpersonal communication skills and work well in a diverse, team-focused environment.
- You're driven by empathy to support, learn, and guide the team to be successful.
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Open and spacious office, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.
Read Full Job Description