UI Design Lead
Are you a creative executor energized by new technology? Are you passionate about discovering innovative ways to reach advertising partners goals while utilizing globally recognized and respected brands?
We are looking for a Creative Partnerships Manager to execute creative ideation, production, operations, and sales support for strategic clients, both travel and non-travel, with the aims of achieving partner goals and increasing advertising revenue across our global sites. We are looking for an experienced self-starter, who can think creatively and strategically about the custom needs of advertisers and utilizing site capabilities across the Expedia Group. The role requires an eye for details, strong project management and excellent communication skills.
Expedia Group Media Solutions is dedicated to building creative media partnerships for travel advertisers, enabling them to market on Expedia Group's network of leading travel brands and global sites. With a growing product portfolio offering a multitude of advertising and sponsorship opportunities, our Media Solutions team has created a viable marketing platform for advertising partners to reach the 144 million worldwide monthly unique visitors that visit Expedia Group sites.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the sales and operations teams to design, execute, and manage innovative bespoke advertising campaigns as a way to drive awareness, engagement and conversion.
- Analyze and interpret consumer data to actively create solutions and design effective campaigns and improve performance once in flight.
- Have a strong understanding of all aspects of key clients’ marketplace and business to inform creative strategy.
- Develop and lead production of custom concepts with a focus on new technologies.
- Estimate hard and soft costs for custom campaigns and keep in line with expectations
- Understand the current competitive landscape of custom solutions across relevant publishers.
- Communicate with internal partners including marketing and social teams in order to support the execution of non-standard activity
- Contribute to the open culture across the organization around brainstorming and idea generation
- Create and help negotiate innovative opportunities
Who you are:
- An out-of-the-box thinker with strong creative and problem-solving skills with demonstrated experience in developing compelling and innovative programs for marketers. Having strong organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail are key.
- Possess a consistent track record selling custom online advertising solutions and delivering innovative, multimedia partnerships
- Able to demonstrate excellent creative thinking – to interpret and achieve client objectives
- Possess creative flair, are great at idea generation and innovation, with a desire to improve on what has been done before
- Have an understanding the wider media landscape including traditional marketing platforms
- Worked successfully in a fast-paced, digital environment
- Possess a knowledge of media and travel markets, current industry state of play and latest development
- Have the ability to communicate in a compelling way to clients
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.