Senior Digital Designer
At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent primary healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across disciplines, encountering and conquering many challenges that are new and exciting. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your Role and Impact
We are looking for a seasoned visual designer with extensive interactive experience, a background in both digital and print design, and a careful eye for detail to lead the creation of websites, banner campaigns, emails and other design materials. This is a role on the marketing team responsible for driving a number of full-cycle consumer and enterprise-focused design projects in order to elevate utilization.
- Think creatively to evolve and improve our brand’s presence in all online spaces
- Lead creative brainstorms with design team members
- Work closely with consumer teams to design webpages, banner campaigns and other consumer-facing interactive materials
- Work closely with commercial teams to understand client needs and develop systems to find efficiencies in production work
- Identify and pursue opportunities for efficiencies to scale with company growth
- Partner with both our consumer and commercial teams to rapidly develop materials for multiple stakeholders
- Provide support to additional non-interactive design projects when needed
- Optimize and iterate work progressively based on learnings and results
- Portfolio that demonstrates 7+ years of experience working as an interactive designer
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, or equivalent experience
- Full proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Basic working knowledge of CSS and HTML coding principles
- Illustration skills, both technical and conceptual, are highly preferred
- UX experience preferred
- Experience managing other designers, giving design direction and/or overseeing external resources preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design and rationale verbally and visually to stakeholders with varying levels of interactive experience
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.