Graphic Design Intern
About Tempered Networks
Our simple and elegant solution that we call Identity Defined Networking (IDN) addresses the fundamental flaw of TCP/IP. With IDN, an IP address no longer serves as a device’s identity—just its location. IDN enables you to instantly create identity-based overlay networks that are inherently secure and incredibly simple to manage.
Graphic Design Intern
The Graphic Design Intern will assist our Senior Designer in updating our brochures, whitepapers, briefs, diagrams, iconography and eBooks in accordance to Tempered Networks recently updated style and brand guidelines. This position offers an exciting opportunity for a student or a recent graduate who is wanting to gain work experience. Our fast-paced environment requires a proactive person that is action-oriented and results driven. The primary areas of responsibility for this role include:
- Brochures: Create brochures, whitepapers and briefs in accordance to design layout and guidelines provided by the Senior Designer
- Social Media: Create digital banners and build our social media library
- Diagrams: Assist the Senior Designer in creating technical diagrams and iconography
- eBooks: Create new editions of our eBook in accordance to existing design and layout
- Good knowledge in Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Good knowledge in PowerPoint
- Design background with a keen sense of attention to detail
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience in typography/editorial is a plus
- Third or Fourth-Year standing preferred
*Please include a cover letter with your application. Please also note that this is a part-time internship with a minimum of 20 hours and a possibility for more.
Should the internship be required for academic purposes, we can work together to ensure the student will receive credits.
Tempered Networks is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tempered Networks does not accept 3rd party candidate submissions.