In just a little over a decade, PitchBook has grown into a global organization with offices in Seattle, San Francisco, New York and London. With consistent high double-digit growth since 2009, the company has become the industry’s leading source of private market data, serving more than 3,000 clients around the world.
As a four-time winner of the Best Workplaces in Washington award, PitchBook is committed to fostering an open, collaborative work environment driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. Our culture is at the heart of our success, and it’s something we work on every day.
Our primary home for the last decade, PitchBook’s Seattle office has grown from humble beginnings in a 200-square-foot windowless room to our current three-floor home in a downtown skyscraper. Located just blocks away from Pike Place Market and historic Pioneer Square, our headquarters boast stunning mountain views, open collaboration spaces and a startup culture that emphasizes hard work and camaraderie. Working in our Seattle office means growing your career alongside smart, dedicated people in the city where it all began.
About the Role:
*Please submit a cover letter with your resume. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
PitchBook is looking for a detail-oriented, positive and responsible team player with considerable drive & initiative and superior communication skills to join our Custom Research & Publishing team. You will be responsible for the design of custom and traditional PitchBook content, as well as digital publishing and presentation. In addition, you will coordinate with our advertising operations specialist and the demand generation team to ensure presentation and accurate tracking of data.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Create print and publish-ready documents
- Coordinate edited content from research analysts to produce in-depth, emerging technology research reports
- Coordinate edited content from research analysts and resources from design team to build full-length reports
- Format reports for digital & print publishing, coordinate with events team for printed versions
- Bring fresh approaches to layout and usage of templates
- Adhere to PitchBook & client brand guidelines in production of custom content
- Ensure presentation of reports on PitchBook News & Analysis is optimized
- Coordinate with advertising operations analyst and demand generation to ensure accurate tracking
- Manage online content for PitchBook News & Analysis
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong facility with Adobe Creative Suite, i.e. a sufficient base to grow to expertise
- Excellent design & proofing skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Familiarity with graphic presentation of multiple types of data
- Familiarity with digital publishing tools such as WordPress
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (advanced Excel experience a plus)
- Ability to meet daily deadlines
- Four-year college degree
At PitchBook, we provide transparency into the capital markets by organizing the world’s meaningful business information and making it useful to our customers. We work tirelessly to arm global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape—including companies, investors, funds, investments, exits and people—so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. Our data and analysis are available through our award-winning flagship product, the PitchBook Platform, as well as our powerful suite of integrated tools, industry news and in-depth reports.
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.