What you will be doing at UiPath
- You will be a member of our multi-discipline design team and will collaborate with designers, developers, researchers, and product managers to build our products.
- You will be the founding member of a brand-new team that works across the company to create clear, concise content that makes our products work better.
- You will develop a long-term strategy for content at UiPath, eventually building a team to support our engineers and our customers. This position requires a deep understanding of the role language plays in the UX design process. This isn’t a marketing or social media role; we are here to work on products.
- In this role, you will be asked to achieve so many things, including:
- Developing the content strategy experience, preferably in a product-focused environment.
- Working with cross-functional teams, including UX designers, researchers, and engineers.
- Develop the voice and tone guidelines for use in all product areas of the company
- Create documentation and interface content targeted to our audience’s needs.
The kind of people we are eager to work with are
- Filled with empathy and passion about the people they design for
- Tech savvy and creative problem solvers
- Passionate about doing the right thing, and secure in the knowledge that less is more
- Eager to move to a fast-paced environment.
- Awesome, creative, and possibly a little bit weird
What you will bring to UiPath
- A portfolio of work you've done that will include articles and interface content or microcopy.
- Demonstrated ability to create, implement, and maintain content standards and guidelines across an organization.
- A foundational understanding of user-centered techniques and how to apply them.
- Empathy and advocacy for our users as well as your design and engineering teams.
- Excellent written, proofreading, and oral communication skills, you wouldn’t be afraid to tell us what we got wrong in this job description.
- 5+ years experience in content strategy and communication design
- A Bachelors in writing, communication, HCI, design or related field, or equivalent work experience