Hello, we're Ekata
Ekata (formerly Whitepages Pro) provides global identity verification via APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by the Ekata Identity Engine that uses complex machine learning to derive unique data links from our customer network and graph to provide the standard in global identity verification to companies.
Why Work with Us?
At Ekata, we are passionate about our people, our customers, and our products. Our small and robust teams are essential to our success. Every employee from our leadership team to our interns are working on projects that impact our business and our revenue. We encourage our team to welcome new challenges and take ownership and pride in what they do.
An Insider's view of Ekata
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
I run two analytics teams at Ekata, one ensuring the quality of our data, the other proving value to customers. These lead me to work closely with almost every team, from engineering and infrastructure, to product and sales. What always impresses me here is everyone's willingness, whether executive or intern, to jump in and solve problems together.
Director, Solutions Architecture
How has your career grown since starting at the company?
By leaps and bounds…I started out in a sales role, then a Team Lead, managed a team of SDRs, and am now a Sales Manager working with a team of driven and intelligent individuals--all within a 4-year timeframe. It’s been challenging and fun all at the same time and now I’m looking forward to the next chapter which encompasses helping my team thrive.
Account Executive, Inside Sales Manager
How do you make yourself accessible to the rest of the team?
It may sound simple but it’s just honesty and respect for one another, and I try to lead by example. I do this through regular 1:1s with all team members where they run the agenda. Beyond formal 1:1s we utilize our open office layout to encourage drive-bys, open discussions and debates. We leverage technologies to create real-time communication.
VP, Global Marketing
Where we are
We’re located in the heart of Downtown Seattle, in the Rainier Tower, just steps away from public transportation, restaurants, and businesses.
Perks + Benefits
Volunteer in local community
Friends outside of work
Eat lunch together
Documented equal pay policy
Highly diverse management team
Mean gender pay gap below 10%
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Match charitable contributions
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Family Medical Leave
Company sponsored family events
- The smaller company size and fast paced culture provided me a welcoming environment to deeply understand how a business operates holistically. I had the opportunity to wear many different hats and immerse myself in collaborations right from the startKatProduct Marketing Specialist
- The underlying team dynamic and company culture have kept our team retention high. It’s great knowing when I come to work, I’m working with these world class individuals.MariluAccounting Manager
- We continue to push the boundaries of innovation by constantly challenging the status quo in the global identity verification space and while challenging ourselves, we never forget to celebrate the moments that make us successful.VivekSenior Product Manager
- Collaborating with crazy smart individuals who share a passion to build & continuously improve is what keeps me here. You're encouraged to have a voice & own your work while fostering necessary skills to continue your personal & professional growth.HibaqAccounts Receivable Specialist
- I’ve personally met every employee across our offices globally and every one of them has taught me something invaluable. In my career, learning is always top of mind. I’m proud to work with and learn from all of the people that make up this company.ConorAccount Executive, Sales
Jobs at Ekata10 open jobs
Data + Analytics
Design + UX
Design + UX
Data + Analytics
Technology we use